Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WeDDinG, WeDDinG, WeDDinG....


Do you realize that there were a lot of wedding ceremonies held during the last 2 weeks school break? My mum said, she had been enjoying eating 'nasi minyak' at the kenduri almost everyday during the school break.. haha..

Well, i'm in my semester break right now.. Last 2 weeks, i had such an interesting moment. For the first time in my life, i attended my friend's wedding!! I attended Husna's wedding which was on 29th of May 2008.. i knew Husna at MRSM Kota Putra..we were in Form 4 at that time..

I was a bit shocked to hear that she was getting married since we're still young.. I was happy for her at the same time..hehe..

Since that, i started to think.. What's the reason of not marrying the person that you have serious and special relationship with, since you're ready with it?

Some people do not agree to get married at the early age. But for me, if you've already found your Mr. or Mrs. Right, and you're ready in terms of mental, physical and of course financial, it is not wrong for you to get married at an early age. Furthermore, in Islam, marriages can prevent ''maksiat". The most important thing is, the commitment that you're ready to give to your partner in order to have a harmonious life.

I went to Husna's wedding with my other two friends, Fadzli n Izyan.. The house is at Besut, Terengganu. We reached there quite late since Izyan had to attend her driving class that morning. Well, i was quite frustrated to miss the Majlis Persandingan. But, i was lucky because the dais was still there. As we reached there, Husna seemed very tired but still looked beautiful and berseri- seri with her white wedding dress. Well, 'pengantin baru' lah katakan.. hehe.. We managed to capture some photos with her..



Me, Husna & Izyan



Me, Husna & Fadzli



The 'hantaran' from the groom



One of the hantaran, Kitab Suci Al- Quran... nice...

No comments: