Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alhamdulillah..

I just got my result about a week ago.. n Alhamdulillah, i'm very happy with it.. i manage to get the Dean's List for the third time.. quite sad because i didn't get it for other 2 semesters.. next semester will be my final sem to get my Diploma.. I hope i can score more on it.. Insyaallah... actually, my happiness is not really important..it's my parents' happiness that counts.. I'm very happy to see that my parents are very happy with my performance in UiTM since I didn't do well during my school days..huhu.. i managed to get the Dean's List for my 1st, 2nd and the latest one,my 5th semester.. i was quite 'main-main' during the 3rd n 4th sem which had made my results dropped.. sob..sob..


Dean's List certificate..The 3rd one's coming soon....... hehehe

i'm not really active here in UiTM compared to my time in school.. during my 1st sem, i've participated in an essay competition and i managed to get the 3rd place.. not very good but i was very happy with it.. during the 3rd sem, my group which consists of Kak Syikin, Najwa, Khairul, Hanif & I had won the first place for a 'magazine cover design competition'.. Alhamdulillah again..


Essay competition certificate


Magazine cover design competition certificate


My Group: Najwa, Kak Syikin & Me.. missed out Hanif n Khairul!!

well, i have 1 semester left to be a proactive diploma student.. i hope i can contribute something to the Faculty of Communication & Media Studies, my parents and also to myself.... Insyaallah..amin...

Usaha, Doa, Tawakkal..Insyaallah

No comments: