Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good Old Friends..

Yesterday i went out to town with my old friend, Nik Amelin Murni.. Lame x jumpe dia!! almost 3 years i think.. huhu... since my mum has given me the green light to drive the car on my own, I went to picked her up at her house... hehehe... we went to KB Mall.. x de tempat lain dah...huhu..
after jalan- jalan for about an hour, we went to pick our friend, Nur Farhanim Adelin up at her house.. well, these two girls are my close friends since primary school.. then, the three of us went to Pantai Cahaya Bulan.. hehehehe...


Me & Amelin... waiting for Farhanim in the car..




Farhanim @ Noni minum air kelape... dah kurus sekarang!!



Amelin @ Mummy & Me @ Che Tut..ahak!!



The view of Pantai Cahaya Bulan



Rocky Rocks!!



The horizon... Masyaallah...nice!!



my good old friends..Noni & Mummy



Me & Noni..



Me & Mummy..


"Bile nak kuar lg mcm ni.. miss both of them very much!!!!"

No comments: