Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sinG aLong!!

Yes, yes n yes..same goes with today.. i felt so damn bored, juz like yesterday..but, someone had saved me from the boredom..huhu..n dat 'someone' is tak lain tak bukan, YUN YI!! haha... Dis evening, Yun Yi suddenly suggested dat she wanted to create da lyrics for a dikir barat song.. so, with the Kelantanese spirit dat is very strong in our heart, we managed to create the lyrics, portraying our daily life routine..Let's sing together!!!

Kelantanese:

bangun pagi celik mato
tengok bata dok merato
kelih taghi dok atah palo
kelih taghi dok atah palo
doh male male sibuk buak kijo

gi kelah muko ngatuk
sapa sapa terbatuk batuk
lecturer smat supo datuk datuk
lecturer smat supo datuk datuk
tok se tido tapi gak tersengguk

habih kelah balik umoh

buat kijo sapa sudoh
kalu tok siap sapo susoh
kalu tok siap sapo susoh
paling tidak pung keno maroh

balik umoh petey hari
baghe bersepah sano sini

sapa bilo nok idup gini
sapa bilo nok idup gini
takdok la oghe nok wak bini

makey tido tidok teratur
male male supo kebulur
tengoh male melangkoh ke dapur
tengoh male melangkoh ke dapur
panah makene sapa hacur lebur

itu lah hidup sehari hari
dari tumbuh sapa tak dok gigi
mitok mitok bahagio diberi
mitok mitok bahagio diberi
rezki ado dan jugo suami

Translation:

I woke up and opened my eyes
My pillow was out of its place
The sun was already above my head
Coz I had to stay up the nite before

I rushed to class with a sleepy face
I ran out of breathe as I reach
The lecturer is handsome and smart like a dato'
But I can't stop myself from "fishing" in the class

I went home after class ended
I had to finish up my work
Who will be in trouble if the work is not done?
Critics and critics is what I'll get

It was already late evening when I went home
All my things were scattering around
Till when do I have to live like this?
No guys would ever want me to be his wife

I couldn't have proper meals and sleep
I am always hungry at night
I walked to the kitchen in the middle of the night
To heat up the same tasteless food

That is my current daily routine
From the day I was born till I'm old
I really wished for happiness in the future
May I have good fortunes and a good husband

Prepared by:
Yun Yi & Fatin


Translated by:
Yun Yi

All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, public performance & broadcasting of this masterpiece, prohibited.


6 comments:

lastangel2411 said...

yeah bebeh~
jom nyanyi sama sama~!!!

Qayyum Abdul Razak said...

kelakar hehe.CREATIVEE!!

Famiera GonGGok said...

hahah.. enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

bagus!
nukilan cemerlang!

p.s my bf mesti suka!hehe.


**good luck for the final yea?

JD-Kiss said...

uiks..siak bahso kelate lg tu..hehe

bgus2..

p/s:truskan nilai2 murni itu..hehe!

Anonymous said...

Oh..sedak doh lagu!
Kreatif sungguh!
Cheers.