Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Loneliness + laziness = ??


hmm...everybody is very bz right now.. me as well.. but still i want to write something here...huhuhu... well, i should prepare for my final exam.. please, i need somebody to motivate me!! huaaaaaaa.... actually, i'm feeling very lonely today.. dat's why i keep on updating my blog..thank God i have my best of the best friend, Yun Yi to accompany me through YM.. thanks dear.. well, it helps me a bit to ease my loneliness...T_T....
I rili miss my one n only mohd fauzan who is now on his way to KL.. hmm..looking forward to see him before i go back to Shah Alam next week.. actually, he's da one who is always be by my side during my ups n downs.. n i wish i could do the same for him.. well, although my 'motivator' has gone to KL, i can't let it be the reason why i feel so lazy to study, right?? huhu.. it's all about disciplining myself! yeah!! i think i'm going to start studying tomoro...is it ok?? well, insyaallah...

to Yun Yi, Good Luck with ur assignments!! n don't let other people to let u down! if there's anything dat makes u upset, u'll have my shoulders to cry on ok!
n to my encik poje, please come back soon.............

1 comment:

lastangel2411 said...

thank you sayang~ kena update blog everyday tau...jgn sahara-kan blog anda yg nyomey ini X)