Monday, April 14, 2008

FiNaL eXaM aGain!!

haih.. it's time for me to prepare for my fiNal eXam again.. Alhamdulillah, my Part 5 days (i mean, before the final exam) went smoothly..i can't deny dat part 5 is... hmm..wat can say, is a very10x tiring and challenging sem!! so, to my juniors at Lendu, be prepared!! i won't forget da moment dat i'd to stick to my laptop 24 seven!! n da moment when I'd to turn on da 'busy' mode on my YM everytime i signed in.. to think in a positive way, my part 5 was a very interesting experience actually..

i have gained a lot of knowledge n new experience through it.. it has taught me lessons of how to manage my time well, how to be a good leader, how to work well with other people, and the most important is, it warned me dat it is a must for me to be PATIENT n HARDWORKING!!!! Hmm.. PATIENT n HARDWORKING.. these two words really have to work together u know..huhu.. When da lecturers gave us the assignments, i never thought dat i have to do dat kind of job.. what i can conclude here is, part 5 is all about giving commitment.. u have to commit in da sense of work, studies n life! n da most important thing is to always remember dat Allah knows what u're doing n do always ask for His help..Insyaallah, Allah will help us if we're in the right way..


I've gone through many though things during my Part 5.. I lost my new phone.. n i'd to format my laptop because of the attack of the viruses!! isk3.. all of them cost me quite a lot of money...huaaaa.... but it's ok.. it taught me how to be patient actually.. huhu.. think positive, remember?? hehe.. however, there were also a lot of wonderful things happened n have changed my life.. i've met someone special n dat 'someone' has helped me to go through my hard times n never tired to melayan my kerenah...huhuhu...thank u dear..

I'm in my study week right now.. but i haven't started anything.. i don't even opened my book yet.. poor me... huhu.. i juz hate exams!!!!! huaaaa... but, wat can i do..i've no choice.. i have to study hard by hook or by crook right?? sigh~~ so, to all my friends, GOOD LUCK in ur finals n let us pray dat Allah will bless us all n give us the spirit to be successful in our heart... amin...

Usaha, Doa, Tawakal..Insyaallah...


No comments: