Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tired..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

It's been such a long time dat I didn't write in dis blog.. I've finished my Diploma n now I'm doing my degree.. juz started my degree on the 28th December 2008.. now, i'm a student of Ijazah Sarjana Muda Komunikasi Massa (Kepujian) (Public Relations) at UiTM Shah Alam.. my first 2 weeks was very tiring.. i was very busy registering for my elective subjects n i also had to choose the 3rd language course which i couldn't choose anyway.. i'm so frustrated dat i didn't manage to get into the Mandarin class since the class was already full.. However, Alhamdulillah.. i've made the right decision which was getting into the Arabic class.. i've learnt Arabic at school n took the Arabic paper for my PMR.. i hope it'll be easy for me to perform in dis subject.. Insyaallah.. ok la.. i think that's all for today... actually, i wish to write everyday if i could.. but, it's impossible for me to go to the CC everyday.. huhu.. ok.. till then.. bye2!!

8 comments:

lastangel2411 said...

aaaaaa dah update pun~
bersawang sawang doh blog demo..
haha welcome back bebeh!
i tunggu u balik kelate rayo cino deh
besok i balik doh :D

Famiera GonGGok said...

ho la... update jugok akhirnye.. hehe.. ok... i blk on da 26th.. nantikan kepulangan beta ke tanah air.. ingat maghi to my sis's kenduri kahwin on da 31st deh!! n bring along ur SLR camera with u.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

wwoooohhhoooooooooo

Famiera GonGGok said...

hohoho

Nuur Ailmi said...

finally, it was updated! haha

berdebu doh sini...

btw, congrats to kak yana's wed keh..

Famiera GonGGok said...

wokeh mie.. thank u.. hehe... x dok maso nok update.. nati org update psl k.yana's wedding deh!!

Anonymous said...

chantek awak punye tag kat atas tu..
awak ni buleh tahan jugak ek,ada blog sendiri,at least ada jugak penganti Habiburrahman El-Shirazy..
sy ada byk jgk link blogger2 tpi byk yang politik ler..

Famiera GonGGok said...

thanks fikirthink... simple2 punye editing bleh la.. huhu.. gud luck!!