Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gonna miss them!!

sigh... i'll be going back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow.. and go to Puncak Perdana on the day after tomorrow for college registration.. and the next day, the lecture will start.. huaaa... feel so not in the mood to start my new sem.. well, i should be excited because this will be my final sem for my diploma... hmm...

i'm gonna miss my friends, Izyan, Fadzli n Aqmar...they are my bestfriends who i met at MRSM Kota Putra.. i've been enjoying myself with them during my sem break.. surely, i'll miss them so much...!! well, we managed to take some photos during our last gathering..



Nour IzyanHazwani bt Ibrahim @ Mek Yea (Angah)


Mohd Fadzli bin Zakaria @ Zelie (Along)


Nor Aqmar bt Zulkifli @ Qema (Usue)


me..Siti Fatin Amira bt Mohd Nawi @ Tin (Matok) & Mek Yea


Zelie, Qema & Tin


The four of us

hmm.. i really miss that moment.. huhu

well, Good Luck to all of us for the new sem!! hehehe

Usaha, Doa, Tawakkal..

No comments: